Constructed of a superior Carbon Fiber. Carbon Fiber offers the rigidity needed to comfortably work at heights of 30 feet and above. We have tested the rigidity of the Viper Waterfed Poles with just about every brand on the market today and the Viper Waterfed Poles have superior rigidity , lightness and strength. All Viper Waterfed Poles are equipped with one of the strongest Clamping Mechanisms available including aluminum levers for durability and strength.
All Viper Waterfed Poles are equipped with a 24-Inch 100% 3K Carbon Fiber straight gooseneck that can also be used as a short pole for lower level windows, an adjustable angle gooseneck with an acme thread attachment for scrub pads, 12" dual trim nylon brush with both pencil & fan jets, ¼-inch 300 psi rated hose with brass FGH (female garden hose) connection fitting, and high quality, easy to change, Locking Clamp Mechanisms with aluminum levers. Viper Waterfed Poles are the strongest and most rigid poles available.
The Viper 35 ft. 100% Carbon Fiber pole is actual length
* 35 ft. Carbon Fiber Pole. (actual extended height of pole)
* 24" 100% 3K Carbon Fiber Straight Gooseneck
* 12" Dual Trim Nylon Brush with both pencil jets and fan jets installed
* Adjustable Angle Gooseneck with acme thread attachment for scrub pads
* 50 ft. 1/4" 300 psi rated heavy duty hose with brass fitting connections
* Superior Easy Change Clamps with Aluminum Levers and quick adjust technology (These clamps are not glued on to the pole for easy future replacement)
|Actual Extended||Total||Closed||# of||Pole|
|35 ft.||40 ft.||73-Inches||7 x 5.5 ft. sections||5.5 lbs.||VP35CF|