Mamba Kevlar Himod Carbon Fiber Waterfed Poles are Constructed of a superior blend of Hi mod Carbon Fiber and Kevlar. HIMOD (Himodulous) Carbon Fiber offers superior rigidity and strength incorporated with a cross weave pattern with Kevlar giving you a very durable and rigid finish, as well as, lightness needed to comfortably work at heights of 45 feet and above. We have tested the rigidity of the Mamba Waterfed Poles with just about every brand on the market today and the Mamba Waterfed Poles have superior rigidity , lightness and strength. All Mamba Waterfed Poles are equipped with one of the strongest Clamping Mechanisms available including aluminum levers for durability and strength.
All Mamba Waterfed Poles are equipped with a 24-Inch short pole that can easily slide out of the pole to clean lower level windows. An adjustable angle gooseneck with an acme thread attachment for scrub pads, 12" dual trim nylon brush with 4-pencil jets, ¼-inch 300 psi rated hose with brass FGH (female garden hose) connection fitting, and high quality, easy to change, Locking Clamp Mechanisms with aluminum levers. Mamba Waterfed Poles are the strongest and most rigid poles available
The "Little Beast" was designed to be powerful, rugged, compact, and versatile giving you the option to truck mount or be portable in the field. This unit can be used tap pressure only or used with the variable speed 12 volt pump from a water source or buffer tank. At the flip of a ball valve you can pull directly from the water supply at the job site or from your buffer tank. All you need is a 1/2 O.D. tube for connection. With the adjustable flow control box you can operate the "Little Beast" at distances up to 500 ft. giving you the ability to control your water flow from the pole at all times.
The "Little Beast" units are sold as skid mounts and give you the capability to add 150 ft. and/or 250 ft. hose reels that can be mounted in 4 different locations on the unit. These hose reels can be directly plumbed within the system and can be configured to incoming or outgoing water supply. Wheel kits are available to make this unit portable.
With a foot print of only 15" x 15" and 50" tall this unit can be mounted just about anywhere on your vehicle or trailer. You can even mount it under flat bed trucks. Can be mounted upright or longways. Requires a size 24 encapsulated battery (not included).
* 4-Stage Purification
* Powder coated frame
* (1) 40" Stainless (RO) housings and Ultra High Flow RF5 (RO) Membrane
* 10" x 2.5" Sediment housing and filter
* 10" x 2.5" Carbon housing and filter
* 20" x 4.5" (DI) housing and filter
* Long Range Variable Speed Control Box with Manual and Remote Operation
* 5.3 gpm 12 Volt Booster Pump with Cooling Fins
* Inline Dual In/Out TDS Meter
* Size 24 Battery Box w/exterior mounted Posts for easy Trickle Charging.
* 50 ft. 3/8" commercial grade hose w/GH connections
* Filter housing wrenches x 2
* All filters included
* QC hoses for easy (RO) output test
* 85 lbs.
* 50" Tall x 15" Wide x 15" Deep
* Can be stored, transported and used flat or upright.
* Steel Swivel Compression fittings on all rubber hoses within system.
* All brass fittings used , no cheesy plastic parts. Commercial quality.
* Produces up to 2.1 gpm