IN STOCK CALL FOR SHIPPING RATES!
2nd Edition Pure Water Power 4-Stage RODI Purification System 20-Inch DI
This New 2nd Edition has all the performance of the original but we have made a few upgrades. We have made the frame more stable when in the upright position. We have added a powder coat undercoat for complete rust protection. We have utilized a higher performing RO membrane which will increase flow and rejection rate. We have also added rubber foot grips and rubber hand grips.
The Pure Water Power 4-stage Cart allows for spot free rinse using only regular tap pressure up to 50 ft. high. This system is configured for optimum pure water cleaning and uses 4 types of filtration for the best and most economical total filtration possible. The 4 stages of filtration are as follows: Stage-1 from the incoming water supply is the sediment filter which removes rust and large solids, Stage-2; is the Carbon Filter which removes the Chlorine prior to stage-3; which is the Reverse Osmosis (RO) which removes 98% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS). before passing through the final Stage-4 De Ionization (DI) filter which brings the TDS level down to 0.
This gives you 100% pure water for cleaning and rinsing without spotting and provides that level for a much longer time before any filters are required to change. This Pure Water Power RODI System produces .75 gpm minute at heights up to 50 ft with normal incoming pressure of 50 psi from the water source.
This System produces 45 gallons per hour and is capable of operating (1) Water fed pole with a 4 jet brush up to 50 ft. high assuming your incoming pressure is at least 45 psi. If you are in low pressure areas, a booster pump may be necessary to get proper water flow.
Pure Water Power has delivered a tap water RODI system carefully configured with the most efficient water flow available using only tap pressure and has constructed this unit with all brass fittings, (no plastic parts found on this commercial work horse), and stainless steel RO housing for a professional look and commercial grade quality and ruggedness. If you demand perfection at a better than market price, well this unit is what you want. Capable of producing 2500 GPD at 125 incoming psi. Easily connect to any water source and any waterfed pole. Equipped with standard garden hose fittings in and out. It is more than recommended to use a 5/8" I.D. minimum hose diameter incoming water supply. Anything smaller will restrict the water flow of this system.
* 4-Stage Purification
* Powder coated frame
* 40" Stainless (RO) housing and Ultra Extreme Flow (RO) Membrane
* 10" x 2.5" Sediment housing and filter
* 10" x 2.5" Carbon housing and filter
* 20" x 4.5" (DI) housing and filter
* Sporty Low Profile Flat Free Blue Wheels
* Rubber Hand Grips
* Tds Meter
* 50 ft. 3/8" commercial grade hose w/GH connections
* Stainless Steel RO housing and all brass fittings
* Filter housing wrenches x 2
* All filters included
* QC hoses for easy (RO) output test
* 60 lbs.
* 50" Tall x 15" Wide x 20" Deep
* Can be stored, transported and used flat or upright.
* Steel Swivel Compression fittings on all rubber hoses within system.
* All brass fittings used , no cheesy plastic parts. Commercial quality.
* Produces 48 Gallons Per Hour or .90 gpm