IN STOCK CALL FOR SHIPPING RATES!
The "Little Beast" Single RO 12 volt system is revolutionizing the Industry. This powerful work horse is compact and produces up to 2.1 gallons per minute and can operate up to (2) waterfed poles. The "Little Beast" is constructed with a powder coated steel frame and consists of sediment & carbon filters, Single 40-inch (RO) membrane and a 10-Inch (DI) Filter. Powered by a 5.3 gpm 12 V booster pump and a high quality variable speed control box that can be operated at the unit or with a remote control. Equipped with a dual inline TDS meter to measure input and output readings.
The "Little Beast" was designed to be powerful, rugged, compact, and versatile giving you the option to truck mount or be portable in the field. This unit can be used tap pressure only or used with the variable speed 12 volt pump from a water source. With the adjustable flow control box you can operate the "Little Beast" at distances up to 500 ft. giving you the ability to control your water flow from the pole at all times.
The "Little Beast" units are sold as skid mounts and give you the capability to add 150 ft. and/or 250 ft. hose reels that can be mounted in 4 different locations on the unit. These hose reels can be directly plumbed within the system and can be configured to incoming or outgoing water supply. Wheel kits are available to make this unit portable.
With a foot print of only 15" x 15" and 48" tall this unit can be mounted just about anywhere on your vehicle or trailer. You can even mount it under flat bed trucks. Can be mounted upright or longways. Requires a size 24 encapsulated battery (not included).
Pure Water Output
Tap Pressure Only (Pump Off) @ 50 psi: .70 gpm or 40 gallons per hour
With Pump On plus tap pressure @ 50 psi: 2.1 gpm or 126 gallons per hour
This System produces 126 gallons per hour and is capable of operating (2) Water fed poles with a 4 jet brush and rinse bars. This is maximum capabilities of this unit with an incoming water pressure of 50 psi and booster pump on.
* 4-Stage Purification
* Powder coated frame
* (1) 40" Stainless (RO) housings and Ultra High Flow RF5 (RO) Membrane
* 10" x 2.5" Sediment housing and filter
* 10" x 2.5" Carbon housing and filter
* 10" x 4.5" (DI) housing and filter
* Long Range Variable Speed Control Box with Manual and Remote Operation
* 5.3 gpm 12 Volt Booster Pump with Cooling Fins
* Inline Dual In/Out TDS Meter
* Size 24 Battery Box w/exterior mounted Posts for easy Trickle Charging.
* 50 ft. 3/8" commercial grade hose w/GH connections
* Filter housing wrenches x 2
* All filters included
* QC hoses for easy (RO) output test
* 85 lbs.
* 50" Tall x 15" Wide x 15" Deep
* Can be stored, transported and used flat or upright.
* Steel Swivel Compression fittings on all rubber hoses within system.
* All brass fittings used , no cheesy plastic parts. Commercial quality.
* Produces up to 138 Gallons Per Hour or 2.3 gpm